- 13th Month Salary; Attractive Incentive;
- 12 – 15 annual leave for employees
- Health & accident insurance; Company trip; Taxi/Car Allowance; Telephone allowance
- Company’s Laptops are provided
- Managing the sale team who
+ Selling Electronics Measurement Products, Electronics Design Tools
+ Selling Penetration test and Monitoring IP Networks solutions; Cyber Security from US and UK partners… to Government and Commercial Customers
- Setting-up strategic planning and implementation plans for team;
- Submitting weekly, monthly sales report to direct Director as required.
- Coordinating to our partners from overseas e.g. Keysight Technologies (US), TDK (US), ABI (UK), Bluetest (Sweden)…to provide suitable solutions to customers.
- Visiting listed customers directly to an allocated territory and discovering the potential needs of customers
- Delivering sustainable business performance and achieving sales target to contribute the growth
- Making presentations to customer and introducing new products and new technologies from company’s partners.
- Developing consultative sales skills; learning about Customers procurement functions, staying current with all aspects of business including industry and competitive data; learning and keeping others informed of competitive market information
- Possessing market intelligence on including related projects & opportunities, competition and competitor activities/trends, contingency plans for changing market conditions
- Attending annual products sales trainings from our partners in US or Singapore.
- Bachelor or master’s Degree of Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
o 04-year Sales Manager Experience in Wireless, RF, IP Networks, IoT, Cyber Security is preferred
- Good at English communication
- Experience with MS Office application
- Organized, reliable, self-motivated and confidence personality
- Positive thinking and high responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve target
Please send your application by email: email@example.com